ROCKVILLE, Md., March 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global bio-based platform chemicals market is expected to exceed US$23 million. by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 8% over the next ten years.
The depletion of fossil fuels and the stringent regulations associated with environmental pollution are key factors that help the adoption of bio-based platform chemicals which are environmentally friendly. The rapid growth of the green chemistry sector will also contribute to developments in the industry. A wide range of applications including agrochemicals, cosmetics, plastics, and chemical reactions are expected to contribute to the growth of the market over the next few years.
In addition, investments in biocatalyst research and easy access to biomass feedstocks are likely to have a positive impact on production, allowing better product quality without substantial changes in the composition of the final product.
Request a sample to get detailed information about Bio-Based Platform Chemicals Market at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5366
What are the properties of bio-based platform chemicals market growth driving?
Bio-based platform chemicals represent the group of basic chemicals that can be made from sugar through the process of biological conversions. Some of the commonly used bio-based platform chemicals include bio glycerol, bio glutamic acid, bio itaconic acid, bio-3-hydroxypropionic acid, and bio succinic acid.
The development of biorefineries has driven the evolution of bio-based chemicals as an alternative to petrochemicals. These chemicals are produced from renewable resources either by chemical and enzymatic conversion or by fermentation, followed by product isolation and cleaning procedures.
These are made from amino acids, carboxylic acids, isoprene, propane, short chain olefins, butanediols and ethanol. These chemicals act as a crucial ingredient for manufacturing chemicals and materials with enhanced functionality and are used in the production of adhesives, polymers, fibers, plastic packaging, resins and cleaning agents. .
Biobased Platform Chemicals Industry Research Key Segments
- C-3 Platform Chemicals
- Bio-based glycerol
- Bio-3-hydroxypropionic acid
- C-4 Platform Chemicals
- Biobased succinic acid
- Biobased Fumaric Acid
- Bio-based malic acid
- Biobased aspartic acid
- C-5 Platform Chemicals
- Biobased levulinic acid
- Biobased glutamic acid
- Biobased itaconic acid
- Bio-based xylitol
- C-6 Platform Chemicals
- Biobased sorbitol
- Biobased Glucaric Acid
- Biobased 2,5-furan dicarboxylic acid
- Bio-based chemical platform for polymers
- Bio-Based Platform Chemicals for Plastics Formulation
- Biobased platform Chemicals for biofuels
- Biosourced platform of chemicals for cosmetics
- Bio-Based Platform Chemicals for Paints and Coatings
- Bio-Based Platform Chemicals for Solvents
- Bio-Based Platform Chemicals for Pharmaceuticals
To learn more about Bio-Based Platform Chemicals Market, you can contact our analyst at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=5366
Leading bio-based platform chemical suppliers, succinic acid producers, glucaric acid suppliers and bio itaconic acid suppliers are adopting various business strategies such as product launches, acquisitions, innovations, agreements and expansions to stay in this competitive market.
They study the latest trends in bio-based platform chemicals and bio-based succinic acid, and are involved in capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, and mergers and acquisitions.
- In November 2020, the School of Forest Sciences partnered with EBU to provide students with a bioeconomy study program, to broaden the scope of expertise for bio-based industry and sector professionals. of research.
- Lygos Inc. announced a collaboration with Bioindustrial Manufacturing and Design Ecosystem (BioMADE), with the aim of innovating technologies in the bio-industrial manufacturing sector, improving prototyping, reducing lead times and reducing the costs of commercializing the bio-based chemicals platform.
- In October 2020, Virent Inc. announced a collaboration with Cargill Inc. to investigate the use of Cargill’s corn dextrose for the development and production of low-carbon biofuels and biochemicals for applications such as jet fuel and gasoline.
Profiled Key Companies
- BioAmber, Inc.
- Cargill, Inc.
- BASF SE
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- PTT Global Chemical Public Co. Ltd.
- DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products Company LLC
- Braskem SA
- Evonik Industries SA
- DowDuPont, Inc.
- GFBiochemicals Ltd.
- Koninklijke DSM AG
- Myriant Company
- Novozymes A/S
- Prinova Group LLC.
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc.
- Succinity GmbH
Stuck in a neck and neck competition with other brands? Buy Copy of Bio-based Platform Chemicals Market Report on- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5366
Key Points Covered in the Bio-Based Platform Chemicals Industry Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2016-2031)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Analysis by segment, by country and by region
- Competitive Mapping and Benchmarking
- Biosourced raw materials
- Bio-Based Platform Chemicals Market Growth to 2031
- Brand share and market share analysis
- Bio-Based Platform Chemicals Market Size in 2021
- Main product innovations and regulatory climate
- Assessment by product category/purity/formulation standards
- Valuation of import price, wholesale price, contract price, producer/distributor price
Discover more studies related to Chemical and materials industryconducted by Fact.MR:
Flat Glass Market Outlook Demand Analysis 2022-2032 – The growth is attributed to an expansion of the solar power market amid growing environmental concerns, reductions in solar installation costs, advances in technology and rising demand for electricity. Solar cells in particular make extensive use of flat glass in various forms.
Ammonium Thiosulfate Consumption Analysis (2022-2032) – According to the latest market analysis by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the consumption of ammonium thiosulfates over the last half-decade has decreased by a CAGR of around – 2.9%.
Global Metals in Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Outlook (2022-2032) – Global sales of metals in electric vehicle charging infrastructure generated a market value of US$1 billion in 2021 and is expected to register a staggering double-digit CAGR of 18% as it accumulates a market value of US$10 billion during the evaluation period 2022 -2032. In 2022, the market is expected to reach US$2 billion.
The properties of natural gelling agents mainly drive demand – The demand for natural gelling agents to be used in cosmetics has also seen a significant increase, thus offering good prospects for producers of natural gelling agents.
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
Access MarketNgage: Future Market Insights’ on-demand and subscription-based platform
Enjoy flexible market research subscription now through MarketNgage, the market research subscription platform of Future Market Insights and other iconic market research powerhouses. Go beyond reports and access multi-format research with downloadable executive summaries, chapters, data books, infographics, charts, an interactive manual for data visualization, and comprehensive reports across all major industries , over 200 sub-sectors and over 1200 niche markets, via MarketNgage.
Register for a 7 day free trial!
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583